Warranty and Return Policy
- ECHOMEBREW offers a 14 day warranty on most all products. If you have a problem with a product, please contact us and we will make every effort to repair or replace your product(s), and if we are unable to do so, will arrange a prompt refund.
- You will not be responsible for any shipping fees if you receive an item in error by EC HOMEBREW. Any defective products not reported to EC HOMEBREW within 14 days will not be eligible for return or refund.
- If defective products are returned in new and resalable condition within 14 days, EC HOMEBREW will replace or issue a full refund.
- Any perishable products are not eligible for return or refund, unless extenuating circumstances fully warrant consideration.
- Any products that we dropship directly from other vendors cannot be returned unless defective.
All returns require the following:
- The original invoice number
- The product name and/or item number
- The reason for the return
Provided you contact us within 14 days, we will provide you with a Return Authorization Number (RA Number). Please ship back to the address we provide (the warehouse from which it was originally sent), and affix this RA Number to the outside of the box. We will issue you a credit upon receipt of the product. To be eligible for credit. all returns must have RA Number attached.
Shipping Damage and Defective Items
It is the customer’s responsibility to thoroughly inspect orders for damage at time of delivery. If you sign-off on a delivery, and then try to return it thereafter claiming damage, your request for refund or exchange may be denied.
If you receive a damaged shipment:
- DO NOT refuse or try to return the delivery. This will only further complicate matters!
- If delivered by truck, note any damages on the delivery receipt. If your parcel(s) was delivered by UPS or FedEx, note damages on the delivery receipt, and request a copy of of this document noting the damage for your records.
- If you suspect possible damage, but are unable to ascertain for certain, write a note on the receipt mentioning something like, “One box corner dented, possible damage to product inside TBD”.
- Take photos of everything to support your claim.
- Do not discard any packing boxes or packaging materials. It is highly likely that the carrier may demand to inspect these items.
- Once we have received your formal claim, EC HOMEBREW will file a damage claim on your behalf.
- You have 14 days from date of delivery to claim any damages. After 14 days have passed, no returns, credits or exchanges will be allowed.
- EC HOMEBREW will either provide you with store credit, refund or replace your defective product(s). Sometimes, our manufacturers handle technical support and returns directly. ln this case, you may be referred to the manufacturer for fastest resolution.