- We do not have an order minimum.
- Lead time for processing orders is generally 1-2 days.
- After you place your order, you will receive an automated confirmation email. At this time, we have only authorized your payment. Please allow us 1-2 business days to verify that all items in your order are in stock and ready to ship. Within this time, we will either manually capture your payment, fulfill and ship your order and you will receive another automated email confirmation; or we will email you describing any proposed order changes for your approval. During this time, please notify us promptly if you need to make any changes, otherwise, your order will be shipped as-is.
- If one or more of your order items is not available, we will email you with options to deduct that item(s) and proceed with shipping the rest of your order; put that item(s) on backorder and provide an estimated arrival date or cancel your order entirely. You may also request a change to your order during this time. If you do not reply to our email within 1 business day, we will adjust your bill accordingly and proceed to ship the rest of the available items in your order.
- Our dropshipper will determine the lowest cost carrier after your order has been processed. Shipping cost is determined by the weight and dimensions of your product(s).
- We usually ship smaller orders by FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. The rate you were quoted when placing your order is based on fixed and standardized rates for one given carrier. The actual rate WE pay may vary, but you will pay the same amount you were quoted at Check Out. If there are any changes, we will always contact you PRIOR to manually capturing your payment.
- All orders are shipped “FOB: Origin”. This means that once products leave our dropshipper’s warehouse, they become the legal property of the buyer.
- There is generally a one-day turnaround from the time you place your order until it is fulfilled in our warehouse. On the following day after you place you order, shipments generally leave the warehouse.
- FedEx 3-Day, 2-Day, or Overnight Delivery is available by including a message with instructions at Checkout. Please note the one-day turnaround time before your order actually leaves the warehouse.
- Expedited shipments are only delivered on weekdays.
- Expedited shipments ordered on Thursday will ship Friday, and not arrive until Monday.
Larger and heavier items ship on a pallet with one of our freight carriers.
- We do not provide you with freight cost at time of order. After we have received your order and researched the most cost-effective freight shipping options, we will contact you with a quote.
- We often combine your order with others, so our shipping fees are generally less than if you tried to arrange freight shipping yourself.
- Freight fees involve weight, item volume, whether you are shipping to a business or a residence and if the truck needs to have a liftgate.
- Shipping to a business address is usually less expensive than shipping to a residential address.
- If your destination does not have a loading dock and/or forklift, you must specify at time of ordering that your delivery truck must have a liftgate. If you neglect to do so, your order could be returned, and/or the freight company may bill you associated additional fees to both return the current truck and send another with a liftgate.
- All freight orders take additional processing time, for both research and dispatch. Generally, you can add 2-4 days to turnaround time for all freight orders.
- If your address has limited access, you could be billed additional fees directly by the freight carrier.
- We bill based on one pallet per order. If you think more can fit onto your pallet, and you would like to try and combine products to maximize your pallet shipping fee, please email us with specifics at [email protected]